Home || Programs || Farms || Photo Gallery || Contact Us
1st & 2nd year
- Department of Animal Genetics & Breeding
- Department of Animal Nutrition
- Department of Veterinary Physiology & Bio-Chemistry
- Department of Livestock Production & Management
- Department of Veterinary Anatomy.
- Department of Veterinary Microbiology.
- Department of Veterinary Pathology.
- Department of Veterinary Parasitology.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission (as per VCI guide line)
- He/She has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year B. V. Sc &AH course.
- He/She has passed the qualifying examination as defined under VCI regulation with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core course and obtained marks 50% in aggregate of this subjects at the qualifying examination. (H.S+2 Stage)
- For SC/ST candidates marks required for admission shall be 10% less than that of UR category.
- Sponsored candidates shall have to qualify the admission procedure as laid down for UR category. (First+Second).